- NY Times – Dark Consensus about screens and kids…
- NY Times – Silicon Valley Nannies Are Phone Police for Kids. Child care contracts now demand that nannies hide phones, tablets, computers and TVs from their charges
- NY Times – The Digital Gap Between Rich and Poor Kids is Not What We Expected
- Kids’ sleep habits and needs are different than those of adults… schools should start later to allow children to sleep.
- Finish children have no homework and graduate 93% of high school students and students rank among the best educated in the world.
- No cellphones in San Lorenzo High. Teachers say it has transformed the campus
- Why Are We Still Teaching Reading the Wrong Way?
One Story Building. 599 MacArthur Blvd San Leandro, CA 94577. (510) 375-5647
I apologize for the poor audio quality on this video. I did all I could to correct the problem but it is still not great. Sorry